From THIS in his 1st month of life...
(click to enlarge)
I can't believe my teenie, tiny, little guy is 1! When did this happen? Suddenly I hear a fiddle and Tevye singing, "Sunrise, Sunset".
I can not tell you how much we all love Austin. It's hard to imagine that we waited 4 years for him to join our family, but I know it was a blessing that he came when he did.
I love you Austin and I am so grateful for your life.
About My Little Man:
- He is CRAZY!
- He makes the funniest faces
- He loves to be chased
- He won't eat baby food at all - he wants what we're eating and he let's us know it
- He can say dad (when he's happy), mom (when he's upset), kitty, baabaa (for bottle), Hi!
- Austin always wants to be where Millie is
- He gets really excited when he gets something he's not suppose to have
- It's impossible to get him dressed or change his diaper
- He's the happiest when he's doing something he's not suppose to do
- If you turn your back on him to leave the room he freaks out!
- He crawls really fast!
- Still has his tongue out constantly
- He let us help him take a few steps the other day (PROGRESS)
- He loves to play ball and peekaboo
- He is DANG CUTE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!