Austin turned 10 months on June 28th
(Playing in grandma and grandpa's driveway. The kids love to flood it! We did it when we were little too, it's big fun!)
I can't believe he will be 1 in 2 months. I adore him. How couldn't you? Just look at that face!
About my guy at 10 months old:
- He pulls himself up on everything. He LOVES to stand and always gets a giant smile on his face when he gets up. The only problem is he 's not very good at getting back down. It usually ends in tears.
- He still thinks Millie is the Bees Knees, but just when I think his smile can't get bigger it always does when Brady comes home from work.
- He is doing a lot less army crawling and more BIG BOY crawling.
- He LOVES his food. If you don't feed him fast enough he will dive for it.
- He HATES his car seat. I have to hold him down to get buckled.
- Still putting everything in his mouth.
- He doesn't like bananas, but loves green beans.
- If I'm holding him and he hears Millie's voice he spazzes trying to find her.
- He likes to empty shelves and climb into them. His favorite spot is our TV stand.