I could not get him to let me take his picture. He was seriously being a pain, but that's just Austin. That boy is already his own man and you don't tell him what to do.
Let me tell you a little about him:
- He LOVES his daddy and cries every morning when Brady leaves for work and when he hears the car pull up at night he runs to the door and cries again until he's in his daddy's arms.
- His sister can always make him giggle, but they fight over everything.
- He has a seriously good pout face.
- He finally got some teeth at 16 months! He has 2 bottom and his front teeth, with more showing signs of popping in.
- Once he decided to walk he has been a mad man. He has been able to walk since he was around 1, but Austin does what Austin wants and he wasn't about to walk on a regular basis until he decided he wanted to.
- We have to lock the front door because he LOVES to be outside and he also LOVES to run straight for the road.
- He is talking a lot more. He says, ball, dad, mam, bottle, kittie, 1 2 3, hi, bye, ni-night, meow, shoe, outside, boo, ouch, and NO!
- He likes to dance with Millie, which is him stamping his feet really fast.
- He jabbers all day long and thinks he's making sense.
- His baby blues sparkle when he's happy and when he's being mischievous.
- He refuses to keep his socks on.
- Changing is diaper is like wrestling an alligator.
- He can charm the socks off anyone.
- He will not sit down to do anything longer then about 3 minutes.
- He takes things out of the cupboards all day long. His favorites are Tupperware, rags, and my pans.
- Lids are the one thing that may keep him busy for a second. He likes to take them on and off.
- He always checks to make sure I'm watching him before he does anything "cute."
- He likes to poke people with a stick or something like that and in a high pitched voice say, "boop."
- He takes things out of the garbage can all the time, it's SICK.
- He puts anybody's shoes on his hands and thinks he's really funny.
- He is very curious and I love to watch his facial expression when he's checking something new out.
- When he sees an animal he opens his mouth really big and gets extremely excited.
Austin is giving me a run for my money, but man do I love that little guy!