Friday 2 April 2010

What's been going on

We FINALLY got a new computer. HOORAY! It's strange for me not to to be working on a laptop, we haven't had a home computer since before we moved to England. I still have to get use to organizing our pictures differently so they will be straight from the camera for awhile, I don't have the patience to learn a new editing system.

Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks.
Millie being Millie
Austin doing his very favorite things..chewing on his thumb
Snuggle Buddies
(I LOVE Millie's KoolAid lips)
Dylan (our home health nurse) accessing Millie's PORT. She is such a champ! She usually doesn't cry and she always says, "I'm brave mom, do you know what being brave is? It's doing something that you don't want to do". It does help that Brady always leaves work in the middle of the afternoon to be there for her. She needs her daddy.
Dylan let's Millie draw her own labs.
Last Sunday Brady and I took the kiddos to Wheeler Farm. It's such a fun and better yet FREE place to take the kids. Millie loved playing in the tree house with all the random kids. Austin slept most the time, but was happy to see the ducks.


6 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

What a brave little girl! She melts my heart :)

Danalisa said...

Great pics! Can't believe how big and alert Austin is now! He's adorable. As always BIG HUGS to Brave Millie!

mom said...

I haven't left a comment on your blog for a long time but I check it all the time. I sure love your little "Millie". She is such a great example to me. I never quit being astonished by her. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to have her in my life!

Anonymous said...

Oops. That last comment was from me. I forgot to change my user name. -Miss Patti

lindsay Roscoe said...

Mill Aunt Lindsay and everyone LOVES you so VERY MUCH!!!

Jesse C said...

What a trooper. And that pic of Austin chomping on his thumb is great.