I took a few minutes to get some shots of Austin on his 5 month birthday. He is such a SWEET boy.
A few things about our MAN:
- He LOVES his tongue. He sticks it out or chews on it constantly.
- He is all SMILES and the HAPPIEST baby as long as you are directly talking to him.
- If I put him on his belly her rolls to his back IMMEDIATELY. Austin may have been 10 weeks early, but he isn't about to be left behind.
- LOVES windows.
- If he's on the floor he picks up his bum and back and pushes his way around with his legs.
- Austin tries to eat his WHOLE hand all the time. It makes the funniest noises.
- He loves to go swimming in the tub.
- He always calms down when MILLIE sings to him. His favorite is "I Told Every Little Star".
- I get his BIGGEST smiles by making his legs RUN and talking in a HIGH pitched voice.
- Austin wants to be STANDING constantly. Millie was the same way.
- Best of all he is a MAMA'S BOY!
Austin I love you and I am grateful you are in our family. When I am having an unbearable day your smiles dry up my tears. Thank you.