Tuesday 5 January 2010

Birthday Surprise

Okay, so you're probably thinking, "Did you really just go to Vegas?" Well, kind of...

Brady surprised me with tickets to cirque du soleil. Last summer we had tickets to the traveling show at the E-Center. Sadly I didn't get to go because I was put on bedrest the day before:(
Brady being the awesome husband that he is gave me the best birthday ever. We flew to Vegas, ate some yummy Italian (I HEART risotto), saw a movie (I know it's a little boring for Vegas, but I really wanted to see Blind Side), shopped a ton, went to a show, ate some more, went up the Eiffel Tower, and walked the Strip. It was so fun to get out for the weekend kid free! At this point we had no idea what the next week had in store for us and I am so grateful that Brady and I were able to get a little one on one time before this new chapter in our life began.
Thanks Babe!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Eisha said...

My first time in Vegas was when Stan took me there where he proposed in a hot air balloon! I have never been back but I have fond memories of Vegas too!

lindsay Roscoe said...

I am glad you guys were able to go nadthat we had a few day with Millie and Austin before she got sick. I will get there, LOve to you all 4!! Forget the phone!!

McCall said...

so fun! that is so sweet of brody to plan that for you.

so i just read the last post - and millies hair isn't falling out yet. that is great. i don't know where my mom got hte idea that it is. well - if and when it does you can take that message and let me know.

love you tons!

lindsay Roscoe said...

Doo doo doo..how's your day? Sunny days sweeping the clouds away, on my way to where the air is clean, can you tell me how to get how to get to seaseme street?? Don't ask I have no explanation.

Jodi said...

I'm so happy you and Brady were able to spend some QT together before the diagnosis. We are still doing the girls' trip together, I will make sure of it ;-) xoxo

Unknown said...

This birthday party was so mesmerizing. I am pleased to know that both of you spend quality time together. Keep sharing such posts here. My hubby’s birthday is coming and I might also host a romantic intimate party for him at one of his favorite rooftop San Francisco venues.