Friday 6 May 2011

Clinic April 2011

I am so behind on my blogging. Millie had her monthly clinic visit on Thursday April, 28th. She is looking really good. Her blood counts and liver enzymes are still stable so they went ahead and upped her to a 75% dose of her daily chemo. As much as I hate chemo and the side effects it brings I love it for keeping Millie's cancer away, so I am glad we are up and running again. They will check her in about another week to see if she can handle the full 100% dose without her liver going haywire again. We also scheduled a lumbar puncture for next month. Hate those days. :(

I forgot my camera so there are no pictures of clinic this month, but here is Millie's hair in all it's glory.



*Blogger does not want to upload my pictures at the moment. Please check back later for Millie's hair pics.




Clinic Stats


ANC: 2,200


Height: 106.5 cm


Weight: 18.1 kg

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am praying for little Millie. My heart breaks for your baby, and sweet family. I will pray for you. I have Hope in you. God Bless.