Monday 25 April 2011

Easter

I love everything about Easter and I always have. Since I was little it has been my favorite holiday. It is a beautiful way to celebrate the atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ.




This year we headed to warm St. George for the weekend. It was gorgeous! We couldn't have asked for a better weekend.



I tried to take some picture of the kids in their Easter clothes, but Austin was having NONE of it. This picture about summed it up.




A few more of my attempt to get a decent shot...


When we got back to SLC we visited Brady's fam and Millie got to play with the bunnies (her fav), then we went to my parent's house. It was a good thing we did too. My mom like always had created a feast! There was food galore and we were happy to help them gobble it up. :)



I love this picture of Austin and Brady. He adores his daddy and I think it's so sweet they were holding hands.


Miss Millie Austin also turned 20 months on the 28th of April so I thought I would post some pictures of him with all his silly faces from the weekend.




He is such a funny little guy.


I love my little man

5 comments:

Jenna said...

HI Millie, Austin and Family
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Millie is an amazing brave, courageous, and a beautiful fighter. Austin is a cutie and so adoreble. He sure loves his daddy, cute and adoreble pictures of them holding hands. I am glad u had a great Easter and the kids enjoyed it.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Danalisa said...

I LOVE his home knit sweater!! I can't believe he is approaching 2! How did that happen?!? He is adorable and his smile just tells you what a little monkey he is! Millie is just stunningly gorgeous and I'm so happy to see smiles on her face...what an amazing little girl! Happy Easter to you all!

Jesse C said...

That candid shot of Millie with Austin in the background is so good. Also props to Brady for sporting the vintage NUFAN shirt.

lindsay Roscoe said...

They are all so beautiful!!!

Kristina said...

The just keep getting cuter! Austin looks like such a fun little guy! And by the way, I love Millie's Easter bonnet! None of the little girls at our church had Easter bonnets, and I was kind of disappointed to think that maybe no one wears them any more. Glad to see someone still has some Easter fashion sense!