Sunday 22 May 2011

Thank You!



Brady and I wanted to make a little slide show of Amelia from the time she was born until now. We are so thankful for the love that we have been shown and the generosity from our family, our friends, and from the strangers who have donated towards Operation Millie. The majority of our donation have come from people that didn't know we even existed until now. I am astounded at the support our family as been given. There are no words to express exactly how I feel. We have been incredibly overwhelmed by your love. I want to say THANK YOU and let you experience a small blip as to how amazing Miss Millie really is. The last 2 weeks have been something I will never forget. We have truly been in awe has to what the UteFan website has been able to accomplish. Thank you a million times over.

4 comments:

miss patti said...

Oh my goodness! I love this little girl!

Ashley said...

Hi, my name is Ashley and I am a new follower (I follow Cami's blog also.) Millie is so incredibly cute! My younger sister Breanna was diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome and AML when she was nine years old. 5% chance of survival, but it's been almost eight years since the diagnosis and she is considered cured! It breaks my heart to see kids this young suffering this much, but I can tell Millie is a real trooper.

Also - I LOVE her hair! It's gorgeous! Before my sister had her bone marrow transplant, she had long, straight, light-blonde hair. It came back thick, dark, and curly.

I will be sending prayers your way! Hang in there. It will get better!

Dani said...

Such a sweet video. It is so amazing to see all the support from total strangers. We love you guys!!! You have been such a huge example and support to us through this all. I hate that our kids have to have cancer, but I also can not imagine having never met you guys. KEEP FIGHTING MILLIE!!!!

Teemaree said...

Hello Amanda, I just came across this today and shared it via my blog. Thank you so much for being so open with Millie and your family's story. I am truly touched and will be following your blog as well. Blessings to all of you.