Random Pictures from the past month
I seriously can not believe my tiny man is 11 months old today. He is going to be a 1 SO SOON!
- He LOVES to climb the stairs. He thinks it's really funny if he gets 1/2 way up before you catch him.
- He has started sticking his tongue out all the time again.
- Rolling a ball around with someone is his favorite game.
- He LOVES to be chased.
- Still no sign of any teeth
- Austin is very content crawling. If we try to have him walk holding our hands he thinks we are torturing him.
- He loves "real" food. He likes mashed baby food too, but when we share our goods then he really thinks he's getting a treat.
- When Brady gets ready for work in the morning Austin follows him around with his tongue hanging out. Brady calls him his little, puppy dog. It's cute.
- He is into EVERYTHING! It drives me crazy.
- He says mam when he is upset , but he says dad quite a bit. He also says hi, but most of the time it's a lot of gibberish.
Love You Austin!