Wednesday 3 August 2011

Austin Day 3

It was a close call but I made it before midnight...


Today's video is 2 different clips of Austin singing The Little Mermaid song. I am posting 2 clips so you can get the full effect.


The first one was taken by our friend Noor that came to visit and the second one was taken by Cousin Sherry. Both are in the car because he sings along with the cd the best and he thinks no one is watching. They are a little shaky, but good. I am not kidding when I say this boy won't let you video him. In the first clip he looks at the camera, stops singing, says uh-oh, and then points at it. After that it's mostly him just sitting there so you can skip the rest.
Enjoy!






Do you love that my boy sings Ariel? I do!

4 comments:

Missy said...

That is so funny! I love that you listen to the Little Mermaid driving around.

Jesse C said...

That is amazing. He's good!

Danalisa said...

HAHA...so cute!

Kim and Bryan said...

He is so cute. I can't wait until you put this on his wedding video!!