- He is 15lbs 1oz
- 6% in Height and 9% in Weight
- He is still rolling from tummy to back, but he shows no interest in back to tum.
- Austin ate baby food for the 1st time last night (he has had rice cereal). I gave him green beans and he HATED them. He kept gagging and spitting them everywhere.
- He quit pushing himself around the room, I think he was getting carpet burn.
- Still LOVES the bath, his tongue, and sucking on his hands and arm.
- He is FINALLY sleeping in his own room! HOORAY!
- He has started waking up in the middle of the night again. :(
- He has learned how to play his mother pretty well. His pout face is amazing.
- He also likes his jumperoo, but he mostly wobbles around in it, he's just happy to be standing.
- He also LOVES to cry. Yes, he is a major crier. I think he cries 70% of the day. The other 30% he is either sleeping or smiling like crazy.
I wish I could write more about him, but other then him getting bigger not too much has changed from his 5 month post. He is doing amazingly well. We are proud of our little man.
I did an awful job on his pictures. He did not want them done. Every time I'd try he would start screaming. You win some and you lose some...
side note: We are watching Molly and Jason's wedding and Millie just got the biggest grin on her face and said, "OH I can't wait until I'll get weddinged!" She is the cutest, little thing ever.