Sunday 14 February 2010

MY TOP 10 LIST

As To Why I Love Brady.......

  1. We have had the LONGEST day ever and even though it's Valentines day Brady sat on the other side of the couch and said, " I'm sitting over here because I love you and I know you need the space". He loves me. I DID need my space.
  2. I LOVE clean sheets! I'd change them every day if it didn't mean more laundry. The days I do wash them I usually wait till it's around midnight before I realize they're still in the dryer and even though it drives him crazy, he puts them on for me. That's love.
  3. At night when we watch our favorite shows he laughs so hard the bed shakes. He makes me giggle.
  4. He is the best dad in the history of dads. Really.
  5. He Sooooo Good Lookin!
  6. He always empties the dishwasher for me. I HATE to do it!
  7. He sings "Ice Ice Baby" to Austin and makes him dance. It makes Austin belly laugh.
  8. Since Millie was diagnosed with cancer things have been stressful to say the least, when Brady does get home from work he lets me leave if I need the break. Millie said to him the other day, "Mom sure likes to get out of the house doesn't she".
  9. He makes me laugh daily.
  10. Best of all HE LOVES ME.
I love you Brady.

4 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

He is a great husband and dad!!

Danalisa said...

good list Amanda. =)

Jeremy said...

I heart Brady too.

Jesse C said...

Brady is great.