Yesterday Brady watched Millie and Elisa and I went to London for a bike tour and to see Adele Preform. The bike tour was brilliant! I will never tour by foot through London again like the others suckers.
The Adele Concert was at the Sumerset House and it was awesome. Adele is only 19 and she is so talented! She stopped in the middle of one of her songs and explained that she didn't like the guy anymore and changed the end of the song. She really was so cute.
Thanks Elisa for taking me to the concert! It really was so sweet of you. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thank you so much for coming to visit. Millie is already asking when you are going to come back.
Highlites of Elisa being here:
- Brady yelling at her for not knowing the rules of Uno
- Me winning Uno every time we played
- Millie sticking her hand in a urinal and licking her fingers
- Elisa telling us the story of a kid barfing on the bus on the way back from Cambridge
- Watching Millie play with Elisa; they were so cute together
- Lots of inside jokes
- Meeting Silly people (when Elisa is around everybody wants to talk to you!)
- Having one of my dearest friend in the world coming to visit
- And of Course Laughing