Friday 16 May 2008

Happy Anniversary to me!!!




Well actually our anniversary isn't until tomorrow but Brady and Millie surprised me this morning with a yummy breakfast and then continued to inform me that I need to pack because we are going on a little weekend trip! He still won't tell me where we are going or what we're doing, but I am excited! I have the sweetest Honey in the whole world! It's funny cause I have been trying to find a babysiter for tomorrow but no one was avalible (Brady had EVERYONE in on his secret). Our great friends the Gotz are going to take Millie over night so we are totally off the hook for a couple days.


Stay tuned to find out more...

6 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

I was in on the little secret too! I can't believe it has been 5 yrs. Love your pics and happy anniversary!

Jeremy said...

You two look exactly the same as you did 5 years ago. i wish I could say that about myself!

Hope your secret trip is sweet.

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary Brady & Amanda! I hope you had fun on your secret get away.

Ames Family said...

Yay sounds so fun for you both. Happy Anniversary! Are you on my invite list to view my blog? I must have your wrong email address. Will you email me so I can invite you?

The Yarn Queen said...

Happy belated anniversary. Great castles and pictures and per usual.

Dylan & Emilee said...

Congratulations on your anniversary...sounds like you had a wonderful surprise! - how romantic! I love your photos...the scenery is so beautiful, however little Millie steals the show - she is so pretty!
Much love, Emilee