Tuesday 13 October 2009

VOTE PLEASE

http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/amandaflamm/651024659/

Please vote for our Miss Millie. I just entered her today and we really need to catch up on the votes if we want a shot of winning the trip. Please vote once a day until November 17.
THANK YOU!
VOTE JAGER TOO!
I accidentally entered him under my name. I was trying to help Lindsay register and well let's just say I STRUGGLE!
I don't have the picture we entered, but his code is
Jager P.
Baby Boy
ID: 511024620

4 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

Hello!! You forgot to put and my nephew too!! For those voting vote for Jager also he is under as Aamndas kid.

Amanda said...

I posted before they had approved Jager's picture. We should get him up.

lindsay Roscoe said...

Well he has 2 votes..that would be 1 you 1 his mom! Thanks for adding him!

Ashlie said...

Amanda, your kids are just adorable! I'm so glad Austin is home now!! THat is so great for your little family:)