Monday 20 October 2008

Intruducing Baby Lincon Flamm

My awesome sister in law had her little boy. He is such a beautiful baby. They already have 2 of the cutest little girls and I am so excited to see how this little man is going to shake things up.
Welcome to the family Lincoln!
A proud uncle Brady.


I feel like I have been running around with my head cut off. Nothing is really going on, but we have been busy trying to figure out cars and what to do about our house in Sandy. We finally bought Brady a car last week and will hopefully have something for me in the next couple of days. We found a house we love off Wasatch Blvd but it needs some MAJOR work and we don't know if we're ready for that, so we'll see...
Here's a little of what we've been doing besides looking at cars.
Playing in the rain in our B.O.O.T.S. (Millie sings the cutest song when we splash in the puddles).

Playing at Grandma's house.


Feeding the ducks at Sugar House Park with Jager.

Cheering on the Real Soccer Team in their new stadium. It was FREEZING!

Checking out the fish at The Aquarium with Abbie and Hannah.
Riding motor cycles with Uncle Andy. Ya, not my idea.
Stopping to play at the park in between house hunting.

and picking Pumpkins.

I love fall. It's so amazing here! It's been so nice being home and being able to watch the seasons change. We really couldn't live anywhere more beautiful.

6 comments:

Danalisa said...

Glad you guys are having fun in UT. Good luck with the house and car search.

lindsay Roscoe said...

He is such a beautiful baby boy. I wish I could see him I love new babies. It has been beautiful here everytime I look at the mountains I am amazed at hoe beautiful the colors are. You forgot to mention and hanging out at your mom and sisters house everyday pretty much except the weekends. I guess there are not many pics to show that chaos.

Jodi said...

yay, finally a new post! Sounds like you're having a great time. Love the pics. Give Millie a hug for us.

Jeremy said...

I agree, you couldn't live anywhere more beautiful! Utah's got the best of all seasons.

Good luck house/car hunting!

The Yarn Queen said...

Lincolns all grow up to be great strong wonderful men.

The Yarn Queen said...

Good luck to all your family and life stuff.