Saturday, 21 June 2008

West End

My awesome Husband took me to see Les Mis today. Our equally awesome friends the Swintons watched Millie for a total of 8 hours so we could go. Thanks Guys!
I LoVe Broadway..okay West End, same thing right, it's just in London instead of NYC. Anyway, the play was Fantastic and the music Splendid. I am starting to think I'm spoiled...

Us out Front

"No Officer we haven't been drinking"


So our tickets were SuPeR cheap for a show and I kept wondering what the catch was..well this was our view of the stage. We were definitely close enough and luckily we weren't seeing Wicked or something where there was a lot of action in the air. I'm afraid we would have been severely disappointed, but NO FEARS we didn't miss a thing.
Hurray for being cheap!

9 comments:

Darbee and Zach said...

Wow... Looks like fun! And YES, you ARE a spoiled girl! You totally deserve it, though! I'm glad you guys had a fun night!

By the way... Brady looks SuPeR skinny these days! Has he lost weight? Or am I just getting HuGe?!? Well, we both know the latter is true! :-)

Ben and Missy said...

Fun!! Les Mis is the best play. I know it is cliche to say this, but it is true. ALL TIME FAVORITE! And how cool to see it in London!

..O.. said...

yes, spoiled comes to mind. Just kidding! I wish we had such fun places here close by.

keri and taylor said...

1 you are funny! 2 you have the cutest little girl and 3 it's good to hear from you. I love les mis. Tay and I always listen to it.

lindsay Roscoe said...

glad you guys had fun! Actually i am not you 2 should be suffering over there in that awful place you live in. jk just thought i would say something different then the rest

Ashlie said...

No way! I just posted a comment on my blog for you-it was when you asked if there are any must read books. Well, I said Les Miserables is a must read, and here you are going to see it. That is great. I love the play and the book was great too. You may want to wait a little while before reading it though? I'm jealous!

Justin and Emily said...

Awh, I loved Les Mis good for you guys, get it in while you can :) What part of Germany might you be moving to?? Of course you can add me as a friend, as long as I can add you :) Don't hesitate to ask me any questions if you want you can call me 49-9665-915743.I am sure Brady can answer most of your questions. We live in Bavaria near Nurenberg. If you ever need a place to stay, let me know. We have a spare bedroom for company. What an exciting time for you guys.

Jodi & Tony said...

Glad you had a nice time :) I'm so bummed that we haven't made it to the West End.

blair said...

oh how FUN!!! i'm glad you guys had a blast :)